Protect your belongings
A residential fire happens in the United States every 90 seconds, causing billions of dollars in property damage each year. Here are a few facts about residential fires.
- There are over 350,000 residential fires in the United States every year.
- 50% of all residential fires start in the kitchen.
- 7% of fires start in the bedroom
- The living room, laundry room, and outdoors account for 10% of all fires.
- Residential fires account for approximately 7 billion dollars in personal damage.
If you rent an apartment or a house, did you know that in the event of a fire your landlord is not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings?
If you need affordable renter’s insurance, you’re at the right place. Fire insurance is a cost-effective way to protect your personal property in the event of a fire. In addition, renter’s insurance can also include burglary insurance as well.
Fire Can Strike At Any Time, And For No Apparent Reason
Here are a few facts regarding home break-ins and burglary.
- A burglary occurs every 13 seconds in the United States
- According to the FBI, 65% of all burglaries happen between 6:00AM and 6:00PM
- 85% of all burglaries are committed by non-professionals
- The average break-in lasts between 8 and 10 minutes
- According to the FBI, the average loss per burglary is $2416.00
For as little as $12.00 per month, we will cover losses on your personal belongings plus losses from burglary.
You Can Be Protected Against the Unexpected.
Final Expense Insurance
Don't let your loved ones worry about how to pay for your final resting place. Final expense insurance is an affordable way to give your loved ones one last gift.
Life insurance is for the people you love. It provides a measure of security for them in a world where uncertainty seems to be the standard.